We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Flexible work schedules
- Career advancement opportunities
- Numerous fun & engaging team building activities at workplace
- Unmatched work-life balance
- Open communication between managers and team members
- Cooperative and dynamic work culture
- One-on-one learning alongside industry moguls
- Experience in SOA based architecture, Web Services (Apache/CXF/JAXWS/JAXRS/SOAP/REST)
- Experience in CI/CD DevOps – Jenkins/Docker/Ansible, Cloud – AWS Unit Testing, Performance Tuning,
- Hands on experience of RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- A good understanding of UML and design patterns
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Passionate about building great solutions
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client’s needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios
Must have skills
- Java, Microservices, React/Angular
- Tech, B.E
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org